U.S. Silica (SLCA) to Offer 9M Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) is down 4% after-hours after the company announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 9,000,000 shares of U.S. Silica common stock. The underwriters will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of common stock.
U.S. Silica intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund general corporate purposes including potential acquisitions of complementary businesses or assets.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Barclays Capital Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) to Offer $125M of Common Stock
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!