U.S. Silica (SLCA) Says underwriters Exercised Option to Purchase Additional 1.35M Shares
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) announced today the full exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase 1,350,000 additional shares of its common stock. The option was granted by U.S. Silica to the underwriters in connection with the previously consummated public offering of 9,000,000 shares of common stock. Settlement of the sale of the additional shares is expected to occur on November 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
U.S. Silica intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the additional shares of common stock to fund general corporate purposes including potential acquisitions of complementary businesses or assets.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Barclays Capital Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/5: (CNSL)/(FRP) (CX) (FDML)
- Rowan Announces Cash Tender Offers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!