Two Kratos Defense (KTOS) Directors Buy in Recent Equity Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kratos Defense (NASDAQ: KTOS) sees insider buying, likely as part of recent equity offering.
- Director, Scot Jarvis, bought 25,000 shares on 11/23 at $6
- Director, Scott Anderson, bought 33,333 shares on 11/23 at $6
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- Frontline (FRO) Says Thinking About Offering $100M of Common Stock
- Microvision (MVIS) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!