Two Harbors (TWO) Files $2.5B Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $2.5 billion of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Sinks After Pricing 11.5M Share Offering at $1
- Harbinger Group (HRG) Files 105.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- XOMA (XOMA) to Offer Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!