Two Harbors (TWO) Announces 35M Common Offering
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) announced that it plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, 35,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 5,250,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces Earnings Release and Conference Call for First Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Schlumberger (SLB) Filed an Automatic Mixed Shelf
- Vical, Inc. (VICL) Enters $25 At-The-Market Common Sales Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, JPMorgan, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!