Two Harbors (TWO) Announces 35M Common Offering
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) announced that it plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, 35,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 5,250,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) to Offer 9.5M Common Shares
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/2: (SYY) (MITK) (YNDX) High; (STX) (IMGN) (HAE) Low
- VTTI Energy Partners (VTTI) Files $500M Common Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, JPMorgan, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!