Two Harbors (TWO) Announces 35M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) announced that it plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, 35,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 5,250,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Price Target Reduced to $1 at Credit Suisse
- Walter Investment Management (WAC) Files $1.5B Mixed Shelf
- Repsol to Acquire Talisman Energy (TLM) for $8.3 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, JPMorgan, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!