Two Harbors (TWO) Announces 35M Common Offering
- Futures higher ahead of spate of U.S. economic data
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) announced that it plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, 35,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 5,250,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVC Capital, CPPIB to Acquire Petco for $4.6 Billion
- Opus Bank Announces Closing of Secondary Offering
- AK Steel (AKS) Names Jaime Vasquez as CFO and Announces Other Executive Promotions