Two Harbors (TWO) Announces 35M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) announced that it plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, 35,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 5,250,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM's (GM) Stock Has an Identity Crisis
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Prices 9M Secondary Offering at $16.15/Share
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Prices 8M Common Units Offering at $37.90/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, JPMorgan, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!