Two Harbors (TWO) Announces 35M Common Offering
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) announced that it plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, 35,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 5,250,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the lead book-running manager for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaspan (SSW) Prices 5M Common Stock Secondary Offering at $14.70/Share
- Seaspan (SSW) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Enters Waiver Agreement with Certain Note and Series D Warrant Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, JPMorgan, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!