Twilio (TWLO) Files to Offer Up to $400M in Common Stock
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 5:20 PM EDT)
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) files to offer up to $400 million in common stock.
The company intend to offer approximately $50 million of shares of Class A common stock and the remainder will be offered by the selling stockholders.
The offering is to be led by Goldman, Sachs and JP Morgan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!