Twilio (TWLO) Confirms Follow-On Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twilio Inc. (NYSE: TWLO) filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to a proposed follow-on public offering of shares of its Class A common stock. A majority of the shares in the proposed offering are expected to be sold by existing stockholders. Twilio will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholders. The number of shares of Class A common stock to be sold and the allocation of the shares between Twilio and existing stockholders has not yet been determined.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC will act as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Allen & Company LLC; Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.; JMP Securities LLC; William Blair & Company, L.L.C.; and Canaccord Genuity Inc. will act as co-managers
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, JMP Securities, Pacific Crest Securities, S1, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!