Twilio (TWLO) Amends S-1 Allowing for Sale of 7M of Common Stock in Secondary Offering
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) filed an amended S-1 with the SEC allowing for the sale of 7 million shares of common stock. The previous filing didn't list the number of shares.
From the filing:
The selling stockholders of Twilio, Inc., which include certain of our executive officers and directors, are offering 6,357,079 shares of Class A common stock and we are offering 642,921 shares of our Class A common stock in this offering. We will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares to be offered by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Plans Offering of Ordinary Shares and Warrants
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Files 2.72M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!