Twilio (TWLO) Amends S-1 Allowing for Sale of 7M of Common Stock in Secondary Offering
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) filed an amended S-1 with the SEC allowing for the sale of 7 million shares of common stock. The previous filing didn't list the number of shares.
From the filing:
The selling stockholders of Twilio, Inc., which include certain of our executive officers and directors, are offering 6,357,079 shares of Class A common stock and we are offering 642,921 shares of our Class A common stock in this offering. We will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares to be offered by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!