Twilio (TWLO) Amends S-1 Allowing for Sale of 7M of Common Stock in Secondary Offering
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) filed an amended S-1 with the SEC allowing for the sale of 7 million shares of common stock. The previous filing didn't list the number of shares.
From the filing:
The selling stockholders of Twilio, Inc., which include certain of our executive officers and directors, are offering 6,357,079 shares of Class A common stock and we are offering 642,921 shares of our Class A common stock in this offering. We will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares to be offered by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Accelerated Convertible Note to Amgen
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Climbs on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!