Twilio (TWLO) Amends S-1 Allowing for Sale of 7M of Common Stock in Secondary Offering
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) filed an amended S-1 with the SEC allowing for the sale of 7 million shares of common stock. The previous filing didn't list the number of shares.
From the filing:
The selling stockholders of Twilio, Inc., which include certain of our executive officers and directors, are offering 6,357,079 shares of Class A common stock and we are offering 642,921 shares of our Class A common stock in this offering. We will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares to be offered by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!