Triumph Group (TGI) Begins Public Offering
- Weak oil pulls Wall Street off record highs; Fed meet eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE: TGI) today announced that the previously announced public offering of 4,666,116 shares of common stock offered by investment funds associated with The Carlyle Group to Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, acting as underwriter for the offering, has been offered by the underwriter to purchasers in one or more transactions directly or through agents, or through brokers in brokerage transactions on the New York Stock Exchange, or to dealers in negotiated transactions or in a combination of such methods of sale, at a fixed price or prices, which may be changed, or at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. Upon completion of the offering, investment funds and other entities associated with The Carlyle Group will have sold all of their shares of the common stock of Triumph Group. The offering is expected to close and settle on June 12, 2012. The company will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of shares by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triumph Moving Kansas City-Area Factory
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Prices 8M Common Units Offering at $37.90/Unit
- 22nd Century Group (XXII) Enters $5M Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, The Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!