Triumph Group (TGI) Begins Public Offering
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE: TGI) today announced that the previously announced public offering of 4,666,116 shares of common stock offered by investment funds associated with The Carlyle Group to Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, acting as underwriter for the offering, has been offered by the underwriter to purchasers in one or more transactions directly or through agents, or through brokers in brokerage transactions on the New York Stock Exchange, or to dealers in negotiated transactions or in a combination of such methods of sale, at a fixed price or prices, which may be changed, or at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. Upon completion of the offering, investment funds and other entities associated with The Carlyle Group will have sold all of their shares of the common stock of Triumph Group. The offering is expected to close and settle on June 12, 2012. The company will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of shares by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CommScope (COMM) Announces 7M Common Stock Sale by Affiliate of The Carlyle Group
- U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Files 12M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Lpath (LPTN) Files $10M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, The Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!