Trinseo (TSE) Announces 10.67M Ordinary Shares Secondary Offering for Selling Shareholder
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Trinseo S.A. (NYSE: TSE) announced that Bain Capital Everest Manager Holding SCA (the “Selling Shareholder”) has agreed to sell 10,669,567 ordinary shares pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The Selling Shareholder will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company. Morgan Stanley will act as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of ordinary shares was filed with the SEC on March 15, 2016 and became effective on March 18, 2016. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus included in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may also be obtained by contacting Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, New York, New York 10014.
The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus.
This release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction. Any offer to buy the securities may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time prior to notice of its acceptance given after the effective date of the shelf registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Responds to 'False Report' from Short Sellers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Bain Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!