Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) Announces 7.99M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Travelport (NYSE: TVPT) announced that certain of the Company's shareholders (the "Selling Shareholders") intend to offer in an underwritten public offering an aggregate of 7,986,979 of the Company's common shares (the "Offering"). The offering consists entirely of secondary shares to be sold by the Selling Shareholders. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the shares sold in the Offering.
Morgan Stanley is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the common shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on November 4, 2015 and became effective upon filing. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the Offering will be filed with the SEC on September 15, 2016. The Offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying preliminary prospectus may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Names Blake DeSimone CFO; Sees Q3, FY Results at High End of Guidance
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Offer 33.5M Shares of Common Stock
- Foamix (FOMX) Announces Ordinary Shares Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!