Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) Announces 7.99M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Travelport (NYSE: TVPT) announced that certain of the Company's shareholders (the "Selling Shareholders") intend to offer in an underwritten public offering an aggregate of 7,986,979 of the Company's common shares (the "Offering"). The offering consists entirely of secondary shares to be sold by the Selling Shareholders. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the shares sold in the Offering.
Morgan Stanley is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the common shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on November 4, 2015 and became effective upon filing. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the Offering will be filed with the SEC on September 15, 2016. The Offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying preliminary prospectus may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share