Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) Announces 7.99M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Travelport (NYSE: TVPT) announced that certain of the Company's shareholders (the "Selling Shareholders") intend to offer in an underwritten public offering an aggregate of 7,986,979 of the Company's common shares (the "Offering"). The offering consists entirely of secondary shares to be sold by the Selling Shareholders. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the shares sold in the Offering.
Morgan Stanley is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the common shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on November 4, 2015 and became effective upon filing. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the Offering will be filed with the SEC on September 15, 2016. The Offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying preliminary prospectus may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!