TransUnion (TRU) Announces 16M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) announced that certain of its stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 16,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company pursuant to the Company's shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission"). In addition, certain of the Selling Stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,400,000 additional shares of common stock. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are acting as underwriters for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch, Attn: Prospectus Department at NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte NC 28255-0001, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and Credit Suisse, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10010, or by telephone at +1 (800) 221-1037, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!