TransUnion (TRU) Announces 16M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) announced that certain of its stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 16,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company pursuant to the Company's shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission"). In addition, certain of the Selling Stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,400,000 additional shares of common stock. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are acting as underwriters for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch, Attn: Prospectus Department at NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte NC 28255-0001, or by email at email@example.com and Credit Suisse, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10010, or by telephone at +1 (800) 221-1037, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!