TranSwitch (TXCC) Enters $11M Common Purchase Agreement
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
TranSwitch Corporation (Nasdaq: TXCC) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $11 million of TranSwitch’s common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 990,099 shares of common stock for $1,000,000, which was approximately a 5% discount to Friday’s closing price of $1.07.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
- UDR (UDR) Updates on Transactions; Forms JV with MetLife (MET) in San Francisco
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!