Towerstream (TWER) Announces $4M Common Stock Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Towerstream Corporation (Nasdaq: TWER), a leading Fixed-Wireless Fiber Alternative company, today announced the pricing of a public offering. The offering consists of 2,962,963 shares of common stock at $1.35 per share for a total of $4,000,000 before the underwriter's discount and expenses.
Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. acted as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Prices Offering at $1.50/Share, Which Includes Warrants
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Lower After Plans to Offer 4M Shares
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Prices 4M Shares at $9
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!