Towerstream (TWER) Announces $4M Common Stock Offering
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Towerstream Corporation (Nasdaq: TWER), a leading Fixed-Wireless Fiber Alternative company, today announced the pricing of a public offering. The offering consists of 2,962,963 shares of common stock at $1.35 per share for a total of $4,000,000 before the underwriter's discount and expenses.
Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. acted as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towerstream Announces the Closing of its Public Offering
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Enters $4.6M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Microvision (MVIS) Announces $17M Stock Purchase Agreement Lincoln Park Capital Fund
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!