Titan Pharma (TTNP) to Sell Up to $20M in Common Stock Through Cantor
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Titan Pharma (NASDAQ: TTNP) entered into a Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., as agent, pursuant to which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time through Cantor, shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.001 per share, having an aggregate offering price of up to $20.0 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Prices 4.5M Shares at $10
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!