Titan Pharma (TTNP) to Sell Up to $20M in Common Stock Through Cantor
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Titan Pharma (NASDAQ: TTNP) entered into a Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., as agent, pursuant to which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time through Cantor, shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.001 per share, having an aggregate offering price of up to $20.0 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celldex (CLDX) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Matador Resources (MTDR) to Offer 5M Shares of Common Stock
- Safe Bulkers (SB) to Offer Undisclosed Amount of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!