Tesoro Logistics (TLLP) Files $500M Common Units Shelf
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
Tesoro Logistics LP (NYSE: TLLP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Common Units Representing Limited Partner Interests.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices 7M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $314.6M
- Visa (V) Said to Offer 8M Shares Via JPMorgan
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) 7M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!