Team Health (TMH) Commences 8M Common Secondary Offering
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) announced today that it had commenced a secondary offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock to be sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P., and by certain of TeamHealth's officers and directors, pursuant to a registration statement that TeamHealth previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Ensemble Parent LLC is selling 7,925,000 shares and TeamHealth's officers and directors are selling 75,000 shares. Ensemble Parent LLC will grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares of common stock. TeamHealth will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Dermira (DERM) Files $97.8M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!