Team Health (TMH) Commences 8M Common Secondary Offering
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) announced today that it had commenced a secondary offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock to be sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P., and by certain of TeamHealth's officers and directors, pursuant to a registration statement that TeamHealth previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Ensemble Parent LLC is selling 7,925,000 shares and TeamHealth's officers and directors are selling 75,000 shares. Ensemble Parent LLC will grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares of common stock. TeamHealth will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- Nokia (NOK) Launches Conv. Bonds Exchange Offer for Alcatel-Lucent Shares
- Spire (SR) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!