Team Health (TMH) Commences 8M Common Secondary Offering
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) announced today that it had commenced a secondary offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock to be sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P., and by certain of TeamHealth's officers and directors, pursuant to a registration statement that TeamHealth previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Ensemble Parent LLC is selling 7,925,000 shares and TeamHealth's officers and directors are selling 75,000 shares. Ensemble Parent LLC will grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares of common stock. TeamHealth will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Announces Favorable Outcome of Independent Investigation
- Jones Energy (JONE) Offers Update on Reserves, Operations, FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!