Team Health (TMH) Commences 8M Common Secondary Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Team Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) announced today that it had commenced a secondary offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock to be sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P., and by certain of TeamHealth's officers and directors, pursuant to a registration statement that TeamHealth previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Ensemble Parent LLC is selling 7,925,000 shares and TeamHealth's officers and directors are selling 75,000 shares. Ensemble Parent LLC will grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares of common stock. TeamHealth will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Acquires Texas- Based PhysAssist Scribes
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Common Offering at $14.53/Share
- DryShips (DRYS) Reports Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!