Team (TISI) Announces $150M ATM Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) filed a prospectus supplement under which it may sell up to $150,000,000 of its common stock through an “at-the-market” equity offering program (the “ATM Program”). The Company intends to use the net proceeds from sales under the ATM Program primarily to reduce outstanding indebtedness, which may include amounts outstanding under the Company’s senior secured credit facility, and for general corporate purposes. The timing of any sales will depend on a variety of factors to be determined by the Company.
The shares will be offered through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., as sales agent and/or principal. Sales of common stock, if any, will be made from time to time in negotiated transactions at market prices prevailing at the time of a sale or at negotiated prices, or as otherwise agreed with the sales agents, and, as a result, sale prices may vary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- Valley National (VLY) Prices 8.4M Common Shares
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Barclays (BCS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S3, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!