Team (TISI) Announces $150M ATM Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) filed a prospectus supplement under which it may sell up to $150,000,000 of its common stock through an “at-the-market” equity offering program (the “ATM Program”). The Company intends to use the net proceeds from sales under the ATM Program primarily to reduce outstanding indebtedness, which may include amounts outstanding under the Company’s senior secured credit facility, and for general corporate purposes. The timing of any sales will depend on a variety of factors to be determined by the Company.
The shares will be offered through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., as sales agent and/or principal. Sales of common stock, if any, will be made from time to time in negotiated transactions at market prices prevailing at the time of a sale or at negotiated prices, or as otherwise agreed with the sales agents, and, as a result, sale prices may vary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S3, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!