Taubman Centers (TCO) Prices 2.5M Offering at $76/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) announced today the pricing of its offering of 2,500,000 common shares at a price of $76.00 per share in an underwritten public offering pursuant to its effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Enters $11M Placement at $10/Share
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Enter Settlement Agreement
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Updates on Final Recommendation by CHMP for Iclusig
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!