Taubman Centers (TCO) Prices 2.5M Offering at $76/Share
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) announced today the pricing of its offering of 2,500,000 common shares at a price of $76.00 per share in an underwritten public offering pursuant to its effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- CDW (CDW) Announces 15M Common Stock Sale by Shareholders
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Closes 2.4M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!