Targa Resources (NGLS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Targa Resources Partners LP (NYSE: NGLS) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Common Units, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZBB Energy (ZBB), Solar Power Announce Strategic Partnership
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) Prices Larger 20M Common Offering at $30.50/Share
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Enters Agreement for 8.5M Common Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!