Targa Resources (NGLS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Targa Resources Partners LP (NYSE: NGLS) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Common Units, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DragonWave (DRWI) Announces Cdn$21.5M Offering
- Regency Energy Partners L.P. (RGP) Files 8.5M Common Shelf for Unitholders
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Files $175M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!