Tallgrass Energy GP (TEGP) to Offer 8M Common Shares
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (NYSE: TEGP) announced today the commencement, subject to market conditions, of an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 Class A shares representing limited partner interests held by funds affiliated with Kelso & Company and The Energy & Minerals Group (the “Selling Security Holders”). The Selling Security Holders also intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 Class A shares. TEGP will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the Class A shares in the offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tallgrass Energy to Participate in Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP and Utility Symposium
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Files $1B Class A Shares Shelf
- Iridex Corp (IRIX) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!