Tallgrass Energy GP (TEGP) to Offer 8M Common Shares
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (NYSE: TEGP) announced today the commencement, subject to market conditions, of an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 Class A shares representing limited partner interests held by funds affiliated with Kelso & Company and The Energy & Minerals Group (the “Selling Security Holders”). The Selling Security Holders also intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 Class A shares. TEGP will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the Class A shares in the offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tallgrass Energy Partners and Rockies Express Pipeline Announce Ultra Resources Settlement
- UniPixel (UNXL) Enters Agreement for $3M in Preferred Equity Financing
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) to Increase Delaware Basin Net Acres to 120K with $775M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!