TRACON Pharmaceutical (TCON) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TRACON Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: TCON) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares in the offering are being sold by TRACON. In addition, TRACON expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock in an amount up to 15% of the shares sold in the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Jefferies LLC and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. BTIG, LLC is acting as co-manager.
TRACON intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund its ongoing and planned development of TRC105, including the planned global Phase 3 trial in angiosarcoma, to continue development of other pipeline assets such as TRC205, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by TRACON pursuant to a shelf registration statement declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 31, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available for free on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may also be obtained from: Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at (877) 547-6340, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, CA 94104, or by telephone at (415) 364-2720, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!