TESARO (TSRO) to Offer 1.75M Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TESARO, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRO) announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 1,750,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, TESARO plans to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 262,000 shares of its common stock. Citigroup, Leerink Partners, Credit Suisse and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as bookrunners for the offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The offering will be made by TESARO pursuant to its automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, S3, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!