TESARO (TSRO) Prices 1.75M Share Offering at $135/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TESARO, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRO) announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of an aggregate of 1,750,000 shares of its common stock at an offering price to the public of $135.00 per share. The gross proceeds from the offering will be approximately $236.3 million. In addition, TESARO has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 262,500 shares of its common stock. TESARO estimates that the net proceeds from the offering will be approximately $224.1 million after deducting the underwriting discount and other offering expenses payable by TESARO, but excluding any exercise of the underwriters’ option.
The offering is expected to close on or about November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup, Leerink Partners, Credit Suisse and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as bookrunners, and Baird, FBR, Guggenheim Securities, Raymond James, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- Pershing Gold Corporation. (PGLC) to Offer Common Stock
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S3, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!