TESARO (TSRO) Prices 1.75M Share Offering at $135/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TESARO, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRO) announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of an aggregate of 1,750,000 shares of its common stock at an offering price to the public of $135.00 per share. The gross proceeds from the offering will be approximately $236.3 million. In addition, TESARO has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 262,500 shares of its common stock. TESARO estimates that the net proceeds from the offering will be approximately $224.1 million after deducting the underwriting discount and other offering expenses payable by TESARO, but excluding any exercise of the underwriters’ option.
The offering is expected to close on or about November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup, Leerink Partners, Credit Suisse and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as bookrunners, and Baird, FBR, Guggenheim Securities, Raymond James, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S3, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!