TESARO (TSRO) Offering Demand Said Light - Feuerstein
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Demand for TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) offering said to be light, according to Adam Feuerstein, with a pricing closer to $135.
$TSRO - I’m hearing investor demand light for stock offering announced last night. Pricing closer to $135 than $140, speculates my source.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) November 15, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
- JD.com (JD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!