TESARO (TSRO) Offering Demand Said Light - Feuerstein
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Demand for TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) offering said to be light, according to Adam Feuerstein, with a pricing closer to $135.
$TSRO - I’m hearing investor demand light for stock offering announced last night. Pricing closer to $135 than $140, speculates my source.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) November 15, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) January 87 straddle priced for movement of 2.2% into Q4
- 3D Systems (DDD) on Watch Amid Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!