Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Prices 25M Shares at $1.00/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE: SYN) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 25,000,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase 50,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share and accompanying warrants. The gross proceeds to Synthetic Biologics from the offering, excluding the proceeds, if any from the exercise of the warrants, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $25.0 million. If exercised in full, the warrants could result in additional net financing proceeds to the Company of $78.8 million. The Underwriter has a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,750,000 additional shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 7,500,000 additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The initial per share exercise price of the Series A warrant is $1.43 per share and the per share exercise price of the Series B warrant is $1.72 per share, each subject to adjustment as specified in the warrants. The Series A and Series B warrants may be exercised at any time on or after the date of issuance. The Series A warrants shall not be exercisable after and shall terminate and become void on the four-year anniversary following the date of original issuance. The Series B warrants shall not be exercisable after and shall terminate and become void on December 31, 2017.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthetic Biologics Confirms Key Features of Pivotal Phase 2b/3 Trial of SYN-010 Pursuant to Consultations with FDA
- Teladoc (TDOC) PT Lowered to $23 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Offering
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters Bought Deal for Minimum of ~8.2M Shares and ~4.9M Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!