Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Prices 25M Shares at $1.00/Share
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE: SYN) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 25,000,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase 50,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share and accompanying warrants. The gross proceeds to Synthetic Biologics from the offering, excluding the proceeds, if any from the exercise of the warrants, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $25.0 million. If exercised in full, the warrants could result in additional net financing proceeds to the Company of $78.8 million. The Underwriter has a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,750,000 additional shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 7,500,000 additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The initial per share exercise price of the Series A warrant is $1.43 per share and the per share exercise price of the Series B warrant is $1.72 per share, each subject to adjustment as specified in the warrants. The Series A and Series B warrants may be exercised at any time on or after the date of issuance. The Series A warrants shall not be exercisable after and shall terminate and become void on the four-year anniversary following the date of original issuance. The Series B warrants shall not be exercisable after and shall terminate and become void on December 31, 2017.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UnitedHealth Group (UNH) to Buy
- First Foundation (FFWM) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/5: (AZN) (LPLA) (GWPH) (CRUS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!