Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) Underwriters Execrcise Over-Allotment in 10M Offering
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP) announced the exercise of the remainder of the over-allotment option granted to the underwriters with respect to the purchase of 750,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock, bringing total gross proceeds from the offering to $51,750,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plug Power (PLUG) Files 15M Common Stock Shelf
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Response to Short-Seller Article
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SPPI) Reports Melphalan Met Primary Endpoints in Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!