Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Closes $115M Comon Offering
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
Synageva BioPharma Corp. (Nasdaq: GEVA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapeutic products for rare disorders, today announced the closing of a $115 million underwritten public offering of 2,792,200 shares of common stock, including 364,200 shares of common stock which were issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, at a price of $41.20 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Prices Revised $190M Conv. Notes, 8.65M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!