Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Announces $80M Common Offering
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Synageva BioPharma Corp. (“Synageva”) (NASDAQ: GEVA), has commenced a $80 million underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, Synageva expects to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering, and Cowen and Company is acting as co-manager in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Michael Kors (KORS) at Market Perform
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!