Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Announces $80M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Synageva BioPharma Corp. (“Synageva”) (NASDAQ: GEVA), has commenced a $80 million underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, Synageva expects to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering, and Cowen and Company is acting as co-manager in the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Prices 2M Share Offering at $105.75
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Files 6.25M Common Shelf
- West Bancorp (WTBA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!