Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Announces $80M Common Offering
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Synageva BioPharma Corp. (“Synageva”) (NASDAQ: GEVA), has commenced a $80 million underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, Synageva expects to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering, and Cowen and Company is acting as co-manager in the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Gains on Sector Speculation, But Smart Blogger Says 'Sell, Sell, Sell'
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) Files $45M Mixed Shelf; Offers Business Update
- FireEye (FEYE) Secondary Offering Reduces Upcoming Lock up - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!