Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Announces $80M Common Offering
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Synageva BioPharma Corp. (“Synageva”) (NASDAQ: GEVA), has commenced a $80 million underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, Synageva expects to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering, and Cowen and Company is acting as co-manager in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/26: (DWA) (BDX) (BHP) Upgraded; (AGU) (CUB) (SLCA) Downgraded
- Eleven Biotherap (EBIO) Reports $20M Securities Purchase Agreement
- Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) Files $120M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!