Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) Announces $80M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Synageva BioPharma Corp. (“Synageva”) (NASDAQ: GEVA), has commenced a $80 million underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, Synageva expects to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering, and Cowen and Company is acting as co-manager in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Enters $750M Unsecured Revolving Facility
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK) Announces Offerings of Up to $15M Units
- Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) Prices 2.4M Common Stock Offering at $5/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!