Susser Holdings (SUSS) Closes Offering of 5M Shares at $36/Share
- Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Approached Actavis (ACT) About Possible Takeover
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/23: (GLMD) (NXTD) (JRJC) Higher; (ALCS) (MTL) (ASNA) Lower
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Susser Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SUSS) today announced it has closed a secondary public offering by affiliates of Wellspring Capital Management of 5,000,000 shares of Susser common stock at a price of $36.00 per share. Susser did not receive any proceeds from the offering. Wellspring has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 of its shares in the Company at a price of $36.00 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Communities (SUI) Closes 6.9M Common Stock Offering
- Stratasys (SSYS) Announces Completion of GrabCAD Purchase; Sees Q4 EPS Impact on Costs
- AstraZeneca plc (AZN) Reports MEDI3902 mAb Receives FDA Fast-Track Designation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!