Susser Holdings (SUSS) Closes Offering of 5M Shares at $36/Share
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (IVAN) (NCTY) (UTHR) Higher; (SGOC) (VII) (FRO) Lower
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
Susser Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SUSS) today announced it has closed a secondary public offering by affiliates of Wellspring Capital Management of 5,000,000 shares of Susser common stock at a price of $36.00 per share. Susser did not receive any proceeds from the offering. Wellspring has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 of its shares in the Company at a price of $36.00 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Sanofi (SNY) Fabry Disease Treatment Receives FDA Orphan Designation
- Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!