Susser Holdings (SUSS) Closes Offering of 5M Shares at $36/Share
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Susser Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SUSS) today announced it has closed a secondary public offering by affiliates of Wellspring Capital Management of 5,000,000 shares of Susser common stock at a price of $36.00 per share. Susser did not receive any proceeds from the offering. Wellspring has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 of its shares in the Company at a price of $36.00 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Dominion (D) Selected for Construction, Operation of $5B Nat Gas Pipeline (PNY) (D)
- CDW (CDW) Announces 15M Common Stock Sale by Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!