Susser Holdings (SUSS) Closes Offering of 5M Shares at $36/Share
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Susser Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SUSS) today announced it has closed a secondary public offering by affiliates of Wellspring Capital Management of 5,000,000 shares of Susser common stock at a price of $36.00 per share. Susser did not receive any proceeds from the offering. Wellspring has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 of its shares in the Company at a price of $36.00 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Form Payment Systems Group
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 8.7M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $99.2M
- Microsoft (MSFT) Releases 2013 Law Enforcement Requests Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!