Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) to Offer 5M Common Shares
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (NYSE: SDPI) announced today the launch of an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. The underwriters will have an option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock from the Company. All of the shares to be sold in this offering will be sold by the Company.
SDPI intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay certain indebtedness, including amounts outstanding under its FNCC credit facility, its recently completed bridge financing, its Hard Rock Note, and for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
Roth Capital Partners, LLC is acting as sole book-running manager of the offering and Wunderlich Securities, Inc. is acting as co-lead manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Wunderlich Securities, S1, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!