Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) to Offer 5M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (NYSE: SDPI) announced today the launch of an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. The underwriters will have an option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock from the Company. All of the shares to be sold in this offering will be sold by the Company.
SDPI intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay certain indebtedness, including amounts outstanding under its FNCC credit facility, its recently completed bridge financing, its Hard Rock Note, and for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
Roth Capital Partners, LLC is acting as sole book-running manager of the offering and Wunderlich Securities, Inc. is acting as co-lead manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Gold (PGLC) Prices 2.2M Shares at $3.40/Sh
- Roth Capital Cuts PT on Plug Power (PLUG) to $1.40; Sees ITC as Primary Upcoming Catalyst
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/29: (FB) (TIF) (VBLT) (LLL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Wunderlich Securities, S1, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!