Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Prices 5M Share Offering at $1/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (NYSE: SDPI) announced today the pricing of its underwritten registered offering of 5,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase, at the offering price, up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about October 5, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole book-running manager and Wunderlich is acting as co-lead manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Prices 4.5M Shares at $10
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Wunderlich Securities, S1, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!