Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Prices 5M Share Offering at $1/Share
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (NYSE: SDPI) announced today the pricing of its underwritten registered offering of 5,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase, at the offering price, up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about October 5, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole book-running manager and Wunderlich is acting as co-lead manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 6.53M Share Common Stock Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$71M
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) to Offer up to $45M in Common Stock
- Polar Power (POLA) IPO Opens Up 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Wunderlich Securities, S1, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!