Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Prices 5M Share Offering at $1/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (NYSE: SDPI) announced today the pricing of its underwritten registered offering of 5,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase, at the offering price, up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about October 5, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole book-running manager and Wunderlich is acting as co-lead manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. Announces Closing of Common Stock Offering
- Twilio (TWLO) Amends S-1 Allowing for Sale of 7M of Common Stock in Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Wunderlich Securities, S1, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!