Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Plans Public Offering
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Superconductor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: SCON) a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, announced today its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to commence a public offering of its common stock. STI intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) Files 7.05M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- ION Geophysical (IO) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) Files 1.4M Share Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!