Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Plans Public Offering
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Superconductor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: SCON) a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, announced today its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to commence a public offering of its common stock. STI intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files 36.5M Common Shelf for Shareholder
- Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Files $1B Common Units Shelf
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Prices 4M Common Offering at $25.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!