Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Plans Public Offering
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Superconductor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: SCON) a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, announced today its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to commence a public offering of its common stock. STI intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Prices Larger 2.18M Common Secondary Offering for Selling Shareholder
- Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) Files $10M Common Stock Shelf
- Black Hills Corp. (BKH) Completes Equity Raises; Updates FY6 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!