Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Plans Public Offering
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Superconductor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: SCON) a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, announced today its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to commence a public offering of its common stock. STI intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices 3.82M Share Common/Warrant Offering at $3
- Novavax (NVAX) Prices 24.14M Common Offering at $7.25/Share
- Gray Television (GTN) Prices 12M Common Offering at $13/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!