Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Plans Public Offering
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/23: (PBYI) (DRL) (NQ) Higher; (UIS) (XLNX) (NETE) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Superconductor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: SCON) a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, announced today its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to commence a public offering of its common stock. STI intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and operations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MeetMe, Inc. (MEET) 5M Offering Prices at $2/sh
- CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Prices 4M Follow-On at $5.50/Share
- Regency Energy Partners L.P. (RGP) Files 8.5M Common Shelf for Unitholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!