Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Prices 11M Shares at $10.45/Share
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) has priced 11 million shares at $10.45/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Prices 25M Secondary Offering at $42.50/Share
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Updates on Recent Management Additions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!