Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNSS) today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock and Series C Convertible Preferred Stock in underwritten public offerings. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offerings may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offerings. Sunesis also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. Sunesis anticipates using the net proceeds from the proposed offering for clinical development of SNS-062, regulatory development of vosaroxin in Europe and other general corporate purposes.
Cowen and Company, LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as Joint Book-Running Managers in these offerings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
- US Foods (USFD) Reports Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!