Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNSS) today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock and Series C Convertible Preferred Stock in underwritten public offerings. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offerings may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offerings. Sunesis also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering to cover over-allotments, if any. Sunesis anticipates using the net proceeds from the proposed offering for clinical development of SNS-062, regulatory development of vosaroxin in Europe and other general corporate purposes.
Cowen and Company, LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as Joint Book-Running Managers in these offerings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) to Offer $125M of Common Stock
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!