Sun Communities (SUI) to Offer 3.25M Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE: SUI) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of its common stock.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to repay borrowings outstanding under the revolving loan under its senior credit facility, to fund possible future acquisitions and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Citigroup and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!