Sun Communities (SUI) to Offer 3.25M Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE: SUI) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of its common stock.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to repay borrowings outstanding under the revolving loan under its senior credit facility, to fund possible future acquisitions and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Citigroup and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!