Summit Materials (SUM) Announces 16.6M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Summit Materials, Inc. (NYSE: SUM) nnounced that certain selling stockholders, including affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P., have commenced a secondary offering of 16,614,949 shares of Class A common stock.
Summit is not offering any shares of Class A common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is serving as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from: Barclays Capital Inc. by telephone at 1 (888) 603-5847 or by email at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Summit Materials (SUM) at Buy
- Portland General Electric Company (POR) PT Raised to $41 at Barclays
- OGE Energy (OGE) PT Raised to $36 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!