Summit Materials (SUM) Announces 16.6M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Summit Materials, Inc. (NYSE: SUM) nnounced that certain selling stockholders, including affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P., have commenced a secondary offering of 16,614,949 shares of Class A common stock.
Summit is not offering any shares of Class A common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is serving as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from: Barclays Capital Inc. by telephone at 1 (888) 603-5847 or by email at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!