Summit Hotel Props (INN) Announces 13M Offering
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares. The shares will be offered pursuant to the Company’s effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Commences $60M Common Stock Offering
- Safe Bulkers (SB) to Offer Undisclosed Amount of Common Stock