Summit Hotel Props (INN) Announces 13M Offering
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares. The shares will be offered pursuant to the Company’s effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Files $15M Mixed Shelf
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Files 22.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!