Summit Hotel Props (INN) Announces 13M Offering
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/16: (SINO) (NWBO) (RWLK) Higher; (SIGA) (COOL) (PIP) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares. The shares will be offered pursuant to the Company’s effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Acquires Austin-Based Hampton Inn & Suites in $53M Deal
- FormFactor (FORM) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Stock Offering Terminated Due to Market Conditions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!