Summit Hotel Props (INN) Announces 13M Offering
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares. The shares will be offered pursuant to the Company’s effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) to Buyback 1.2M Shares Through Private Agreements
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Files 1.77M Common Shelf for Shareholders