Summit Hotel Props (INN) Announces 13M Offering
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The Company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares. The shares will be offered pursuant to the Company’s effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MyoKardia (MYOK) to Offer 3.8M Shares
- New York REIT (NYRT) Files 3.45M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Mylan (MYL) Offers U.S. EpiPen Profitability Analysis; Sees Gross Margin at 75% for 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!