Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMP) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Prices Larger 4.5M Offering at $16/Share
- Atlas Financial (AFH) Files 1.3M Ordinary Shelf for Shareholders
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!