Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMP) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WallachBeth Capital Starts Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP) at Buy
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Files $800M Mixed Shelf
- Così, Inc (COSI) Announces Rights Offering for Existing Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!