Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) prices 16M shares at $6.50/share
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Strategic Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: BEE) prices 16 million shares at $6.50/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Announces First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- UPDATE: Daqo New Energy Corp. (DQ) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Highpower International, Inc (HPJ) Enters 1M Common Direct Placement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!