Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) prices 16M shares at $6.50/share
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Strategic Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: BEE) prices 16 million shares at $6.50/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macerich Co. (MAC) Files $500M Common Shelf
- American Midstream Partners LP (AMID) Amends Private Placement Agreement to $120M Worth of Units
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Files $300M Common Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!