Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) prices 16M shares at $6.50/share
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Strategic Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: BEE) prices 16 million shares at $6.50/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- KEYW Holding Corp. (KEYW) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Parametric Sound (HEAR) Prices 4M Offering $10 Each
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. (TNP) Falls on Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!