Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA) Proposed Public Secondary Offering, Sale of $5.7M Shares by U. S. Department of the Treasury
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced a public secondary offering of 5,738,637 shares of its common stock by the United States Department of the Treasury. Sterling will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters Bought Deal for Minimum of ~8.2M Shares and ~4.9M Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!