Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA) Proposed Public Secondary Offering, Sale of $5.7M Shares by U. S. Department of the Treasury
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced a public secondary offering of 5,738,637 shares of its common stock by the United States Department of the Treasury. Sterling will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- StemCells (STEM) Falls on Plan to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
- Orchids Paper Products (TIS) Prices 1.5M Common Offering at $23/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!