Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA) Proposed Public Secondary Offering, Sale of $5.7M Shares by U. S. Department of the Treasury
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced a public secondary offering of 5,738,637 shares of its common stock by the United States Department of the Treasury. Sterling will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!