Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA) Proposed Public Secondary Offering, Sale of $5.7M Shares by U. S. Department of the Treasury
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced a public secondary offering of 5,738,637 shares of its common stock by the United States Department of the Treasury. Sterling will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoSys (MOSY) Prices 12.5M Common Offering at $1.60/Share
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Prices 1.2M Common Offering at $90.40/Share
- Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Files 21.1M Common Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!