Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA) Proposed Public Secondary Offering, Sale of $5.7M Shares by U. S. Department of the Treasury
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced a public secondary offering of 5,738,637 shares of its common stock by the United States Department of the Treasury. Sterling will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder in this offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) Files 3.1M Common Shelf for Holders
- SolarCity (SCTY) Prices Aggregate $500M Conv. Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!