Sterling Bancorp (STL) to Offer 3.8M Shares
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL) announced that it is offering 3,800,000 shares of the Company's common stock in a registered public offering. Sterling also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 570,000 shares. The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include working capital, funding potential acquisitions and other strategic business opportunities.
Credit Suisse and UBS Investment Bank are joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
- UBS Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Neutral
- UBS Downgrades EP Energy Corp (EPE) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!