Stereotaxis (STXS) To Offer 28.2M Shres
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Stereotaxis Inc. (Nasdaq: STXS) filed to offer 28,193,451 shares. The offering includes 6,506,181 shares of our common stock issuable to certain of the selling stockholders upon the exercise of warrants to purchase our common stock, by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stereotaxis to Highlight New Clinical Results and Automation Enhancements at Heart Rhythm 2016 in San Francisco May 4-7
- Enviva Partners (EVA) Files $500M Mixed Shelf, 13.25 Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!