Stereotaxis (STXS) To Offer 28.2M Shres
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
Stereotaxis Inc. (Nasdaq: STXS) filed to offer 28,193,451 shares. The offering includes 6,506,181 shares of our common stock issuable to certain of the selling stockholders upon the exercise of warrants to purchase our common stock, by the selling stockholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Prices 10M Common Offering at $18.60/Share
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Announces 4M Common Units Offering
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) Files 53.3M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!