Stereotaxis (STXS) To Offer 28.2M Shres
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Stereotaxis Inc. (Nasdaq: STXS) filed to offer 28,193,451 shares. The offering includes 6,506,181 shares of our common stock issuable to certain of the selling stockholders upon the exercise of warrants to purchase our common stock, by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Enters $150M Equity Distribution Agreement
- Teradyne (TER) Plans $400M Offering of Senior Convertible Notes, Approves $500M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!