Stereotaxis (STXS) To Offer 28.2M Shres
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Stereotaxis Inc. (Nasdaq: STXS) filed to offer 28,193,451 shares. The offering includes 6,506,181 shares of our common stock issuable to certain of the selling stockholders upon the exercise of warrants to purchase our common stock, by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- American Electric Technologies (AETI) Files $25M Common, Warrants Shelf
- Sabre (SABR) Prices 24M Common Secondary Offering at $26/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!