Stereotaxis (STXS) To Offer 28.2M Shres
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street rises; sees bright side of higher rates
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Stereotaxis Inc. (Nasdaq: STXS) filed to offer 28,193,451 shares. The offering includes 6,506,181 shares of our common stock issuable to certain of the selling stockholders upon the exercise of warrants to purchase our common stock, by the selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Prices 3.23M Common Stock, Warrants Offering at $1.61/Unit
- Fidus Investment (FDUS) Announces 2.5M Common Stock Offering
- Fidus Investment (FDUS) Prices 2.5M Common Stock Secondary Offering at $15.27/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!