Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Prices 10M Common Offering at $23.8/Share
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) today announced that it priced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $23.80 per share. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on January 28, 2013. SNH expects to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general business purposes, including funding acquisitions. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Select Income REIT to Acquire Cole Corporate Income Trust for Approximately $3 Billion
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Corrects Error; Sees Gross Proceeds of $2.17M from Upcoming Direct Placement
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!