Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Prices 10M Common Offering at $23.8/Share
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) today announced that it priced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $23.80 per share. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on January 28, 2013. SNH expects to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general business purposes, including funding acquisitions. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Files 12.6M Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!