Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Prices 10M Common Offering at $23.8/Share
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/22: (EROC) (ABTL) (QURE) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (CVM) Lower (more...)
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) today announced that it priced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $23.80 per share. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on January 28, 2013. SNH expects to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general business purposes, including funding acquisitions. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Announces Annual Meeting Results
- TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Amyris (AMRS) Files 105.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!