Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Prices 10M Common Offering at $23.8/Share
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) today announced that it priced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $23.80 per share. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on January 28, 2013. SNH expects to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general business purposes, including funding acquisitions. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Advisory Board (ABCO) Enters Underwriting Agreement for 4.7M Common Offering at $43/Share
- Verastem (VSTM) Prices 7.25M Common Offering at $6.50/Share
- Ryland Group (RYL) Files Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!