Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Prices 10M Common Offering at $23.8/Share
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) today announced that it priced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $23.80 per share. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on January 28, 2013. SNH expects to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general business purposes, including funding acquisitions. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Daqo New Energy Corp. (DQ) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- CEL-SCI (CVM) Announces Offering of Stock and Six Month Warrants
- Regado Biosciences (RGDO) Prices 10M Offering at $6/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!