Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Commences 8 Million Share Offering
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) commenced a public offering of 8,000,000 common shares. SNH expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Prices $650 Million of Senior Notes
- Allison Transmission (ALSN) Stockholder Carlyle Group to Sell 25M Shares
- Parametric Sound (HEAR) Falls $45M Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!