Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Commences 8 Million Share Offering
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) commenced a public offering of 8,000,000 common shares. SNH expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bankwell Financial Group (BWFG) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Amyris (AMRS) Announces $175M Debt-to-Common Stock Converstion
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Announces $200M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!