Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Commences 8 Million Share Offering
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) commenced a public offering of 8,000,000 common shares. SNH expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Prices $18.1M Offering at $6.71/sh
- Sonic Foundry (SOFO Files 215K Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Quintiles (Q) Announces 15M Common Offering by Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!