Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Commences 8 Million Share Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) commenced a public offering of 8,000,000 common shares. SNH expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Announces 2016 Dividend Allocation
- Affimed (AFMD) to Offer Common Shares
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) Files to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!