Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) Commences 8 Million Share Offering
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) commenced a public offering of 8,000,000 common shares. SNH expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Lion Biotechnologies (LBIO) Prices 4.75M Common Secondary Offering at $10/Share
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Enters $16M Share Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!