Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida to Announce Quarterly Earnings Results on Thursday, April 24
- Athlon Energy (ATHL) Announces 1M Common Stock Offering
- Highpower International, Inc (HPJ) Enters 1M Common Direct Placement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!