Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/27: Twitter (TWTR), Buffalo Wild Winds (BWLD), Crocs (CROX), Huntsman (HUN) Report
- Nanosphere (NSPH) Prices 40M Common Offering at 50c/Share
- Susser Petroleum Partners LP (SUSP) Prices 8M Offering at $46.25/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!