Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- Ryland Group (RYL) Files Mixed Shelf
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/23: (EGLT) (ARRY) (NVRO) Higher; (LF) (MCP) (OCN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!