Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patriot National (PN) Files for Proposed Follow-on Common Stock Offering
- Shake Shack (SHAK) Files 26.2M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Signature Group (RELY) Files $700M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!