Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- CorMedix (CRMD) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Flextronics (FLEX) Shareholders Approved Expanded Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!