Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/09: (LLNW) (EDE) (MKTO) Higher; (MSTX) (SCTY) (P) Lower (more...)
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) Files 6.5M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!