Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loan Growth And Improved Fundamentals Drive Increases In Revenues And Earnings Per Share
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) 5.29M Offering Prices at $17/Share
- Facebook (FB) Files Automatic Shelf Registration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!