Seacoast Banking (SBCF) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Seacoast Banking Corp of Flori (NASDAQ: SBCF) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Common Stock, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Prices 3.5M Common Offering at $28.50/Unit
- InnerWorkings (INWK) Files 4.8M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (ITRN) Reportss 1.43M Common Stock Sale by F.K. Generators
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!