Savient (SVNT) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
In an SEC filing after the close Wednesday, Savient (Nasdaq: SVNT) registered a $100 million mixed securities shelf.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonegate Mortgage (SGM) Files 6.39M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- US Ecology (ECOL) Lower After Pricing 2.6M Offering
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!