Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shares on Watch Amid Chatter of Secondary Stock Offering
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) shares are on watch amid speculation of an impending secondary stock offering. No official announcement has been made yet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced