Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains Into Equity Pricing
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT), which has a pending $225M equity pricing, continues to surge higher. Shares are up 6.7% to $60. The stock is now up 120% since announcing FDA approval.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shares Continue to Session Lows
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!